Thursday, April 6, 2017

Week 9: Completion

I have finalized my power point and am looking forward to the final presentations on May 6th. I still have to go through some practice presentations with my mentor and counselors at school, but I'm feeling pretty confident about it as of now. I'm still also waiting on feedback on my final deliverable from my school advisers and counselors, but the feedback I received from Jim was very encouraging. He told me that my research paper was well written and the information in it was very helpful, so he wants to share it with the marketing team! Hearing that my research was fruitful and pragmatic is very likely the most fulfilling part of this entire research project.
Looking at my calendar now, I'm realizing that I only have roughly a week left at my internship. While I'm very excited about giving my final presentations and wrapping up the project, I'm still saddened that I'll have to leave Slalom Phoenix so soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You're already done with your paper and presentation?! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I honestly didn't expect everything to go by so quickly. ^^; I'm super excited to present to everyone though!

      Delete
  2. I agree. I didn't expect my SRP to end so soon, nor did I expect to enjoy it more than school. As for your project, was it a full beginning to end project, or did you, like most people, take a long term project, and work on it for some time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I switched off between doing intern work and project research. Given that during the first few weeks of my internship I was mostly struggling to find data, I performed more intern tasks, like event planning/research and administrative tasks. After I had my data I pretty much worked full-time on my research project while at the internship.

      Delete