Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 8.5: Light at the End of the Tunnel

In the past week, since my last post, I've made significant progress in my final deliverable and power point presentation. My final paper has been completed, or at least the first draft. I've written out 9 pages for my final report and it includes full sets of raw data as well as graphs and a detailed analysis of each. The results from my analysis have been very satisfactory, and I'd like to say that the overall research I've completed has been very successful. I'm very excited to turn in my final products and present my findings to my peers and advisers. The power point I've made is still being touched up, but it is basically complete. May 6th is coming quickly but I feel prepared.
I still can't believe how quickly the past, roughly, 9 weeks have flown past. I feel as if I had just started my internship a week ago. I'd like to come back and intern at Slalom again in the summer, if they'd have me. I really enjoy working here with everyone, and I'm going to miss it when it's over. The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching quickly, and I'm excited and yet also saddened by its pending arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment