Friday, March 10, 2017

Week 5: Breakthrough

I've finally had a breakthrough on my data search. Jim and April have both been a huge help with my project's data collection struggle, I doubt I would be at this point without them.
After sending out mass emails to the different Slalom branches and cross market teams, the Houston branch reached out and said they may have something I can work with. Hopefully, I'll have a set meeting time with them soon, and then we can hash out the plan for moving forward with my research.
On a side note, today should be a fun one in the office, because the monthly "Lunch & Learn" is taking place. One of my co-workers, Sarah, is giving a presentation on critical conversation skills and how to get through tough situations in business. I'm really excited to hear her presentation. I think it'll be very interesting and helpful to my development as an up and coming business major.

No comments:

Post a Comment